Founded in 2013, FAB Fiber is your center for fiber arts.
at FAB Fiber we sell
- yarns – commercial and hand spun
- loose fiber for spinning, felting and dyeing
- needles, hooks and notions
- books and kits
- spinning wheels and looms
at FAB Fiber we teach
- knitting and crochet
- weaving – rigid heddle, triangle loom and pin
- Brazilian Embroidery
- felting – wet and needle
- dyeing – Procion MX and acid, ColorHue and Eco-printing
FAB Fiber is owned by 3 FABulous Fiber Artists
- Margot Woodrough, Elizabeth Neily and Debbie Goff
FAB Fiber has FABulous volunteers
- Carol White and Laura Shepherd
- Tuesday 10 AM – 7 PM
- Wednesday – Saturday, 10 AM – 4 PM
- Tuesday evening, 5 PM – 7 PM, only if people let us know they are coming for a Sit and Knit gathering.
- and by appointment or we may be open at other times for special programs. If Elizabeth is in the shop during the hours we are usually closed, she will always open the door for you, if you knock. And if you need to reach her to check if she is in, you may also call her cell phone at 727-744-7051.